Well... a few months ago, I blogged about effing up! Very shortly after, I learned of one friend, KiKi, who follows my blog. They asked what was wrong and I explained.
Now, I'm not ready to completely post that online, but maybe someday soon. Today, as Rockstar picked up the mail, a letter was there. It was about my mistake... I freaked out again and talked to a couple of different people, who helped put my mind at ease.Anyways, I'm hoping that I'm on the path to fixing everything. I hope that this quote is right that I can go back and fix it. I know it completely scared me! Please send some good vibes our way... just to help push things in the right direction.
Now, here's the horoscope that I came across today:
"Change can turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to you. Your ability to try new things and meet new people will take you into the new year with enthusiasm. You have what it takes to survive any challenge."
Even though the last line of the horoscope is the one that holds value, I'm going to remember that part. Hopefully, the change is that which makes me a better person to correct this mistake. It's time to grow up... make better choices... wiser decisions... not just decisions that satisfy the moment.

1 comment:
Good Vibes coming your way :) Growing up is not all that bad... I kind of liked it :) You can do it! Go forth and make good choices each and every day. Much love! Me
Post a Comment