Monday, August 31, 2009

"The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated." - H.L. Mencken


Dear Diary,

Hmph. I done effed up. I'm not going to say 100% details, only because I have learned that some of my words have come back to bite me in the ass... hard! Here's what I am willing to say, I hate money!

I hate that I need to keep track because it seems like a constant reminder of what my limitations are.

I hate when people talk about what other people have and how much it cost.

I hate being reminded that I will never be able to afford some things.

I hate the fact that I have a Master's degree and that still doesn't transfer to much.

I hate that I'm a procrastinator and don't take my life seriously. [or that is how it seems right now]

I hate the fact that I can't say no to something that seems fun.

I hate the fact that I'm going to have to let Rockstar in on this character flaw and in to the problem that I have created.


Now, how did I get to the point that I don't budget? Just when I seem to get caught up, something happens and WHAM... I'm behind again. Well this time I allowed things to get too far. I hoping that by getting other areas of my finances in line that I will be able to get this one area back on track. [Yes it is as serious as it sounds.] I will be setting up a budget and FOLLOWING it because this has me completely freaking out!

Please send your finance angels my way to keep an eye on us...


No comments:


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates