Thursday, August 5, 2010

Well that's no good...

Dear Diary,

Well... Last week I did pretty good about making smart food choices and walking everyday. Working the Film Festival did help in those choices, only because I was keeping so busy. I weighed myself on Monday last week and Friday and found that I lost 6 pounds. So must be that first day I was storing a little water weight or something.

This week, I've had my moments of weekness. Last night we had a BBQ and had friends over. I ended up getting beer for Rockstar and I, plus our Kiwi friends brought Ginger Crunch down. (PS YUMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!) I did walk yesterday, but not the first two days of the week. So I'm about to go out for a walk for today and I think, now that the humidity is gone, will do a round of pilates this afternoon.

I'm trying and want to make smarter choices, but if this is a lifestyle change then I need to work through MANY bad habits. One thing that is exciting... after my last blog post, a teacher from school put up info on Zumba coming to K-town one day a week. I have a feeling quite a few teachers will be joining in to do this... Kind of excited.

No comments:


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates