Sunday, January 10, 2010

Inspiration and Motivation

Dear Diary,

We all have moments when we could use a little of both. This time of year in Northern Michigan seems to call for it... 'cabin fever' is not just a clever saying. As I was going through my blogs (which I've finally cleaned out) I came across this post, 13 Most Inspiration YouTube Videos of All Time. Going through the list I saw my favorite of all time, Randy Pausch. He has an amazing story that everyone should see at least once.

Anyways, I wanted to share the list with you... Maybe not now, but I'm sure at some point in your life you could use a little motivation or inspiration. Want know a few others of mine that aren't on the list? Here they are...

Taylor Mali: What Teachers Make

Dalton Sherman: Do you believe in me?

Plus, so many educational technology videos that talk about changing the way we teach to connect to our students. I won't bother you with those.

I hope you find something here that connects for you.

No comments:


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates