
Dear Diary,
I just had to share a quick thought... I'm in a spot where things are out of my hands. Now is a waiting game. I was supposed to attend an union meeting (a long story that if I blog/ FB about it, I'm sure will come back to bite me in the ass). Anyways, since it was canceled again... I found myself talking to a friend. I was able to talk quite openly and it was nice. It wasn't a long, heart-felt talk, but a listening ear who should no signs of judgment. It was a welcome treat.
I'm still trying to remain hopeful as a countdown is on... so I'm appreciating extra thoughts. For those that I have not shared with, no... I'm not dying or even sick. Just learning for some not good choices. My hope is that I will be blogging about soon... to reflect on this experience.

1 comment:
if you need an ear, i have two and they are both available for you! (and yes i can keep my mouth closed for longer than a few moments....;))
Post a Comment