Sunday, May 31, 2009

"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." - Helen Keller

Dear Diary,

Well, I don't know if I would say that alone I do little, but I'm excited about the possibilities when Andrew moves in. There's a few thing reeling through my mind...


On one hand, I'm soooo excited about this! Who knew? (right!) I can't stop telling Rockstar that I love him. Whenever I'm around him, I feel so safe... so secure... so wanted... so appreciated. I don't even know the last time I felt that way with another man. He thinks about me constantly and lets me know it! We have similar tastes in a lot of things... Yet enough differences that make us a better couple. He wants to help make my life better... looking out for me... for us.

On the other hand is the dangerous side. I have such trust issues with guys that it could be a problem. The highlight is that I am very aware of this and would be willing to start seeing a therapist again if that's what was needed. I find my internal voice will question the things that Rockstar says to me. It seriously is like having that little cartoon devil and angel in my head. When one starts to 'say' bad things then the other will pop up and counteract it. Now this probably is just the cold feet part of me talking. I've never lived with a guy. (DigableNYC VERY briefly, but that doesn't count.) I'm nervous and excited all at the same time.
_______
Here's the part two of this blog... Cross My Heart.

I went and watch 'Up' this weekend. It's the new Disney Pixar animated movie. I hadn't really seen much about it, but Rockstar and the Other Kiwi were playing in a golf outing with the Rugby team. So Saving Ferris and I had planned on
playing soem disc golf. Well, the weather did a downward spiral and, for us, had become too wet to play. We decided to meet up at the mall. Finding out that the guys were going to be longer than what we had expected, we went to the movies.

OMG! Is a cartoon supposed to make you cry this much? I loved it
though... It was a cartoon love story that I was hooked on. Yes it was also a funny adventure too, but I related/ connected to the love story between Carl and Ellie. (I would have embedded it, but that was diabled.) It's how you imagine love should be... but I warn you, have Kleenex handy.

I guess what I take from that clip is take time for the little things... appreciate the time you have... live up to your dreams and promises, make them a priority.

No comments:


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates