Monday, March 2, 2009

"When a male and female combine, all things achieve harmony." Tao Te Ching


Dear Diary,

So I wrote about Mr. Quiet, well we've talked... face to face. I wrote after last weekend of trying to get together, but with people around, we just didn't get the chance to really talk. Well, we still talked via FB. Anyways, on Wednesday during my Leadership Meeting Mr. Quiet texted about getting together for dinner and/or drinks. He was willing to come to Kalkaska... actually, asking if he could. What?!? Wanting to come to Kalkaska to just to see me?!? Okay, let's do it... I have absolutely nothing to lose, but only gain a chance to be with someone again... work past whatever hang-ups I might have. Well, it went fabulously!!! We met at the 'Ho... low key, food, and drinks. We talked laughed; very comfortable. It was 8:00 when we finished, so I offered hanging out at my house. Mr. Quiet and I came back and chilled... talked... laughed. It was good. Before he left, we finally kissed. Hmmmm, good kiss too.

Then he was back in town on Thursday for table tennis. He offered for me to come and watch, but I had a "Pay Thursday" meeting to go to quickly... followed by finishing up grades... then Andrew would get to my house. However, at the "meeting" a couple of decided to get together at the 'Ho. So off we went to the 'Ho for a few hours and then back to my house. However, this time we definitely got more comfortable with each other... He didn't leave until 12:45 am. Sweet! Good times! But oh soooooo tired on Friday. That's alright, it was totally worth it!

Friday, a night out with good friends and MR. QUIET. Yes again! This time, we were in his town. So after a good time at Loading Dock, back to his place we went. We hung out in his room... large bed, TV for movies, and someone who LOVES to snuggle. It was VERY nice! [What? You want more details? Sorry, that's not going to happen.] Saturday when we got up [oh yeah, he's a morning person. He woke up before I did.] we just kind of laid around in bed. Finally we got up and went downtown TC for a late breakfast and walking around town. It was cold and sunny, but a good chance for us to get to know each other. Eventually, I had to head back to K-town to pick up Loki from Grandmas. So, with much hesitation, I headed back to K-town. When I got home I let Mr. Quiet know I got home safely via FB. Well, next thing I knew he was asking to come out and stay with me. [uh yeah I said yes.] Another night of hanging out, snuggling up, and more chatting.

Let's insert a side note here... Okay, the first time I sleep over at a guys house, actually the first few times, including my house, I don't sleep well at ALL. Yikes! It usually sucks, lack of sleep and all. Well, things are COMPLETELY different with Mr. Quiet. I slept SOOOO well in his bed. Then he slept over at my house on Saturday night, and even though my bed is much smaller, we still slept well. Then the ultimate test, naps. Finally, on Sunday, we snuggled up on my couch and I immediately fell asleep. I know it seems like such a small thing, but to me it means many different things. Am I over-analyzing? Probably. Am I loving it? Absolutely. Do I deserve someone who treats me so well? Of course; don't know how I could think other wise.

What does all of this come down to? Well, Mr. Quiet cares about me... I really like what I've learned so far. I really like that I can feel so safe, protected, and warm in his arms. I like that he sends me texts just to say "hi" and "mwwaaahhhh!" All of the things that were missing before... I almost get mad at myself for feeling guilty about receiving this kind of treatment. I have never had someone swoon over me like this. So diary, I know in this post, I bounced all over the place, but I wanted to be sure that you were learning about Mr. Quiet.

No comments:


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates