Wednesday, February 25, 2009

“Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus.”

Dear Diary,

OMG! So here I am, 4:55 am, Thursday trying to catch up on my RSS feeds... Yes having 143 new feeds is a bit ridiculous. [Why am I up at 4:55 and reading my Google Reader? Well, I've been awake since 4:15, but didn't get out of bed until 4:45... Ugh. Sleep.] Any who... feeling a little groggy and still not thrilled about being up an hour early, but oh well... I decided to tackle my growing list of new feeds. I start with the 'News' because that would the easiest to fly through, no real reading required. However, that's were I stumble across this:

Growing condom sales stand out in economy lacking stamina

Despite the recession, one product is creating economic stimulation. Condom sales in the U.S. wrapped up the last quarter of 2008 with a 5 percent increase, and full-year sales were the highest in three years, according to a report compiled by The Nielsen Company. Sales in January of this year were 6 percent higher than the same month last year.


This CRACKED me up!!! I don't know if it was the lack of sleep or the fact that, in the state of the economy, people are finding new 'hobbies.' That's it America! Let's show 'em that we don't need their stinkin' parties or fancy dinners... we found a new form of HAPPY!!!

Diary, what do you think?

No comments:


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates