Why does it appear that I'm ignoring you... I've mentioned him before, Mr. Quiet, now I'm thinking it [us] might have some possibilities. The pattern seems to be forming and it looks a little something like this:
Monday through Wednesday, we message each other in FB or text or talk on the
phone, saying how much miss the other. [What scares me is that I think he means it.] Thursday FINALLY arrives and he comes out to my house to stay the night. [Really, he supposed to be playing Table Tennis at the Kaliseum, but that doesn't happen.] Oh yes, he's got an early morning because he still has to be at work by 6 am. Don't feel too bad for Mr. Quiet though, he has a half day schedule, so he's out by 10 am. He gets to go back to bed. [Lucky!] Then Friday after school I head over to TC. The boys usually meet at LD for pool and buckets of beer [5 bottles... $7... what a deal!]. Early night because that's the happy hour special, so back to Mr. Quiet's place to hang out [we haven't found anything else we would rather be doing yet]. Saturday starts with LOTS of snuggle time in his giant bed!!! [He wasn't kidding about being a GREAT snuggler.] Eventually, we manage to drag ourselves out of bed... [ no set pattern for here yet] Then Saturday evening, Mr. Quiet will make the venture back to Kasky. Usually a couple of drinks at the 'Ho and then back to my place for movies and snuggling. Sunday arrives, where we get more snuggle time after I get out of bed early to feed the animals. [Oh yes, the animals love it... banging out at door until we finally let them in. Who is he really here for?] Then off to get some breakfast and a nap. [Did I mention he likes to snuggle?] Sometimes he'll leave mid-afternoon, other times he'll wait and play pool with the boys. [Free pool Sundays]So, sure.. I'm dating someone... that's how life is supposed to work, right? We
ll, of course. However, here's what different... He is all about me. [I'm very quickly becoming all about him] I've never had someone who is always telling me that they miss me constantly... that they want to be with me and are going a little crazy when they aren't. Who is constantly touching me someone [snuggling, kissing, rubbing my back] Yes, I've had guys who have told me that they miss me, but not the way Mr. Quiet does. I know I mentioned some of this in the last blog [I don't want to become that person who only talks about who I'm dating], but I seriously get embarassed. I'm not embarassed by what he says, but that he says it SO often. [Not a bad kind of embarassed, just an uncomfortable embarassed. Why haven't I been talked to like this before?] Plus, I'm comfortable enough to say things to him too. [Weird?] I know that I don't usually start out this way and he says that he doesn't either or not this easily. What sucks, is that I have a little voice in the back of my head that questions everything he says or does. [Is that an effect still hanging around from DD? Did he make it so I second-guess future relationships?] I know I have insecurities and trust issues and those are surfacing much earlier than normal, so I'll have to work on that. [I remember one time with DD, we were curled up together, facing each other, the kind where your heads touch. Well, all of a sudden I was told to move over a bit, he was getting clausterphobic. That's not right, is it?]Here's what I'm excited about... Shortly after breaking up [mutual] with DigableNYC, I put together "the list" of things I want out of any future relationship [based on things I liked with him or didn't like]. Then after two other relationships, I have added to or tweaked the list. [I still have it around here somewhere] I know that Mr. Quiet has a bunch of the wishes on that list. [There's one thing that he doesn't posses and won't, but I think I'm going to be okay with that.] It's exciting to see [know] that he does have so many of the qualities that I look for. Now one of the BIG fears; he was [is] considering moving to NC for work. I can't make any demands [or suggestions], we've only been dating for a couple of weeks, but I know what my head is thinking [ don't go, don't go, don't go].
Right now... I'm scared... excited... laughing... comfortable... wondering. I can't wait to see what this chapter of the book will look like.

No comments:
Post a Comment