
Dear Diary,
So can I just ramble on about all the shit that I need to do... or should do. I feel bad because I keep unloading on Mr. Quiet. He says that he doesn't care, but I don't want to have all of our "drive home" calls to be me bitching about whatever. I'm fine with talking about work... sharing the good things. So here's what's running through my head of things to do:
- MACUL Presentation: Ideas, use Animoto to create a commercial with student thoughts about Scratch. Put all links in a webpage on my website. Including the Animoto video, links to Moodle with password. My contact info and e-mail links.
- Moodle Presentation to staff: Hmmm, what to have them do? Prince doesn't know what he wants because he doesn't know what Moodle is capable of doing. Whenever I try to have him see, he doesn't make it a priority. If hes not going to make it a priority... make jokes about it... that what can I expect from the staff? That's frustrating!
- Grades!!! OMG! I've been spending so much time with Mr. Quiet... now I have the conference coming up... Yikes! I'm so far behind!!! Plus, with us looking at Failure Reports and my class was mentioned for 2 fifth graders and 2 eighth graders... Ick! Here's my frustration... [please allow me to rant] Why do I have special education students in my class... when they could be something that would be much more productive... and educational. [Yes, I hear myself... I sound like a complete B-I-T-C-H] The ones who struggle the most are the ones who can read lower than a first grade level. Any of the tools that I would like to use are blocked.. UGH! Just when I figure something out, it gets roadblocked. There is software on my computers, but I've never been shown how to use them... And the scanner isn't set up.
- Hmmm, anything else? Oh yeah! Sub plans! Gone for two days... end of the marking period...Ick! I will take it easy on the guest teacher for 2 of the classes. 2 of the classes will be working; one will require a little more supervision than the other.
So diary, thats where things stand... I'll let you know. How it's going. I need to find my center and focus!

No comments:
Post a Comment