This post is just starting... There are stories (dedications if you will) that will go with each picture, but I've been working a week on this and want to get something up. I've told you before that the people I hang out with are some wonderful people. Lately, I've been wondering if something is happening... putting a divide into this melting pot of people we (well, I ) call 'Ho-goers? Hmmmm... nonsense!
Anyways, I think it's important that people know how they fit into your life puzzle, how you see them, how important that they are to you. I don't every want to be accused of taking advantage of a friend's good nature. I think friendships are like banks, you need to make deposits to, not just withdraws from.
So until my inscriptions appear, enjoy the photos that show the character I see in each person... remember a picture is worth a 1,000 words.
(PS Some pictures are missing too, trying to find the right ones.) .

1 comment:
I LOVE the photos you chose... very special.
Post a Comment