Monday, February 2, 2009

I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen. - Frank Lloyd Wright


Dear Diary,

In one of the blogs that I follow this image came up. Well that is the basis of the blog is show communicate an idea through various graphs. That might be my inner math teacher loving the idea of combining math concepts with writing concepts, but anyways... enough bird-walking. I thought that this was a good reminder for anyone. It's simple and to the point... just the way that I like things. Most times there really is no reason to over complicate ideas, messages, thoughts, and so on. Along with that comes this idea of "where we want to be;" if you don't know where you want to be, how will know the route to get there. Have an idea of what you want out of: life, career, relationships, anything. Once you know, then you can focus in and make it happen.

Good luck on your journey in all those that are important.

No comments:


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates