Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shhhhh, time to quiet down...

Dear Diary,

Could you please tell my head to hush? I'm not sure why, but all of a sudden it feels like rush hour in my head. The morning here started out a little stressful. We signed up to get real internet and finally got our self-installation kit in the mail. Seriously, it should not be too hard, but I HATE HARDWARE!!! We ended up spending close to 3 hours on trying to get it work and still have nada. I've have to call AT&T tomorrow because as I'm trying to set it up, they keep asking me for answers to security questions that I didn't set up. I usually pick the questions about family or elementary school... and this was asking for my favorite band... and it started with 'S'. Sorry, but nope not me. Now I need to send in documentation to prove who I am??? Seriously? So that's cool and a good way to start the day. (eye roll... acoaster)

The other bit of 'fun' added in was when Rockstar showed me a text that Lenny sent him at 12:30 am last night. Something she needed 'to get off of her chest'... saying that he should call his ex and clear the air with her, that are some unresolved issues. Of course, its so serious that Lenny couldn't call on the phone to talk about this... and of course, it's so serious that when Rockstar has tried calling his ex for other things, she's never gotten back to him. OH... and because he's not the one who cheated on her! Lenny likes to be in the middle of things and create drama. That's why Rockstar didn't talk with her for about six months we moved into together. UGH! Why or why are people like this?!?

It's Sunday and I should be chillaxin'! So how am I going to get these racing thoughts out of my head? Well, talking to you was one way... I think I might go do some gardening. There are some lavender plants that I was going to dig up and create a fairy garden for my classroom. That should be lovely, shouldn't it?

Thanks diary for letting me vent! You have such good listening ears... ;)

1 comment:

TB said...

my ears are always open :)

i want to be in your classroom with a fairy garden...... sigh

love to you and rockstar!


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates