Ahhhhh!!! Here's the dilemma... since we are paying for the wedding ourselves (not the problem), we are semi-limited on the venues that we pick for the wedding and reception. We were
REALLY considering Top of the Park for the reception. Right now, we are limited to 70 guests (PROBLEM) if we have a traditional head table. I just worked on the guest list and have 15 couples who are on the 'extra' list. I haven't even touched co-workers (for either of us) and only tried to guess on who Rockstar would want to invite. I know I missed some of the people. We have the Save the Date cards... which is what inspired this list. We will see what happens... I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple of venues. ***** As a side... I think Botleft has a sense of when to call. This is twice that she has called when I was in the middle of freak outs (and I'm not too bad, but questions with no answers floating in my head).

1 comment:
let me know if i can help :)
Post a Comment