I had to know more about our intoxicated proposal that has recently occurred. I asked if he planned on proposing this weekend and he said no. (a little crushing) Then h
e went on to say, "I would have done this six months ago, but I wanted to be sure it was right." I told him that I would have said yes then too. I give he credit for waiting so long, but he has good reasons to not rush into anything... especially marriage. He also explained to me that he didn't want to share that moment with anyone or want the night to be only about that. As he was saying all of this, my eyes started to tear up. So sweet of him. Love my Rockstar!

3 comments:
Now THAT's a romantic moment. :)
Now, that's a lovey dovey moment.
i love it :) josh proposed spur of the moment after 3 months of dating.... :) (and we were 18) and now look at us almost 8 years of marriage (and 12 years) later! :) you just know love when it is love.
Post a Comment