Thursday, May 7, 2009

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." --Robert Heinlein


Dear Diary,


Once again, it's been too long since I've written to you. And diary so much has changed... First of all, I'm in L-O-V-E!!! It has been just shy of three months since Rockstar and I met. So much has developed in that time. We are amazing together... we make each other laugh... we feel safe with the other. It's absolutely perfect! Yes, we're also still in that sickening phase of the relationship. However, if we didn't go through it, then what would we have.

Rockstar has become one of the most important people in my life. He is soooo different than any other relationship that I have ever been in. He is VERY open in expressing how he feels about me. He wants to do everything for me. He makes me feel so absolutely safe when I am with him. He wants me to be part of his life, so I get to meet his friends and hang out with them.

So in that time also we have decided to move in together. (OMG! Are you kidding me?!?) This is so unlike me... me who hasn't been able to remain in a relationship for more than 7 months. Yikes! I'm so excited though! I can barely stand it.

Am I freaking out? OF COURSE! However, I'm very excited to know that I have that side (able to fall in love and express it) in me. I was starting to worry that it might not be possible for me. I also get how my friends can be engaged in 3 to 6 months. It makes complete sense! I love my Rockstar! I will tell anyone I know... my friends and family are all excited for us. Anyone who sees us together sees how great we are together.

The quote that heads this post is right on. I worry about his happiness. Right now he's had a streak of rotten luck. Hopefully this is end of 3... losing his wallet, paying an extra $200 (person who found spent it), and getting laid off again. Ugh! Yet, he remains in good spirits! I'm enamored with him.

I'm happy and in love! How could that ever be a bad thing?

No comments:


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates