Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Prequel!

Dear Diary,

Well, we are calling this the prequel...

I have slowed down on posts, just like with telling people... I didn't want to put up anything until I knew what was going to happen. So here we go!

First, the rules... my goal is to have one post a week on the life reset that is about to happen. I will have lots of changes happening in my life over the next year and I want to make sure that I share the experiences.

I have posted that we will be getting a house and I found out tonight that we will be getting the keys on Friday! I thought that we would get the keys on Sunday, which meant big move in wouldn't happen for almost another week. WELL, I have called upon the group... call them Ho-goers... call them the 'Traveling Work Crew'... or call them family! Either way, we are hoping that they will be coming out in full force to help us. The move in date has been up-ed a week!

So the house is transforming into a city of boxes. The cats are LOVING it! What I am learning is that those I / we can talk freely with don't look at us with eyes of judgment, instead they are offering to help. This is relieving when I'm already passing judgment on myself. I feel so VERY lucky to find out who our true friends are.

Please stay tuned for more details and along the way we ask for some good vibes to help us in our journey that's about to begin.

1 comment:

TB said...

i love you :) learn and move on!


This template is brought to you by :AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates